Dates: January 1 – 15, 2011
- Trunk.ly – A great way to view the links that you have captured via Twitter, Facebook, and other popular social sites.
- Leading Effectively in a VUCA Environment- A is for Ambiguity – This entire series is really well done. From the Harvard Business Review
- 13 Must-Watch Marketing TED Presentations – In reality, most TED presentations are must watch.
- Microsoft Learning Snack Box- Create and share your e-learning snacks – Lets see if this will produce some good results for training.
- .Net – const Vs readonly – Trivial talk – It was a great explanation and showed how knowing the difference can prevent a very nuanced bug between assemblies.
- How to Create Margin in Your Overly Busy Life – I am really loving the simplicity that Michael Hyatt shows in his posts.
- What My 4-Year-Old Son Taught Me About Successful Blogging – Make what you do the most important thing in life.
- Monads in C#–1. Introduction – At this point there are 5 parts in this series. I appreciate how Mike Hadlow is approaching this topic.
Thirst Quencher Favorite Feeds
Alvin Ashcraft’s Morning Dew – I find that he has become a very significant aggregator in great content. I usually find 2 or three articles from his list every day that I read. Great Job!